These terms and conditions are a binding legal agreement between yourself and Veritas Check. By submitting a request for a Criminal Record Check, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
- Veritas Check cannot release any Criminal Record Check information without receiving the applicant’s signed Application Form and identification. The applicant agrees to their identification document information being checked with the Issuer or Official Record Holder.
Applicant's ObligationIt is agreed that the applicant will review all information they have provided in their application before submitting, to ensure the information they have provided is accurate and correct. Any incorrect information supplied by the applicant will result in an invalid Criminal Record Check. The applicant understands that if their Criminal Record application has not been correctly lodged after 3 months, upon lodgement, updating of details may be required.
Criminal Record CheckThe applicant understands that Veritas Check cannot expedite the Criminal Record Check process.
Veritas Check is not required to provide a refund for:
- Incorrect forms that are submitted by the applicant
- Any data entry errors made by the applicant
- Criminal Record Checks already submitted to the Ministry of Justice (MOJ)
- Submissions for checks we are not authorised to process
- Change of mind after partially or fully completing the application process
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check